Minimize service disruptions with better event management
Simplify and consolidate event and impact management, improve service performance and availability, reduce operational costs, and minimize business risk.
TrueSight Event and Impact Management helps you minimize service disruptions to your business and users through advanced analytics that automatically correlate and prioritize events across multiple technologies, platforms, vendors, and data sources.
- Increase operational efficiencies and lower costs for event, impact, availability, and performance management for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Reduce MTTR and increase service levels with high-precision root cause and service impact analytics that drive automated triage and repair.
- Drive business value by automating ITIL processes and workflows, such as incident and change management, across BMC and third-party solutions.
Take a closer look
- Automatically generates an intelligent incident ticket, notifying the service desk before users become aware of the problem.
- Indicates the services affected and their business priorities, permitting the service desk to prioritize the response based on business impact.
- Includes the likely component causing the problem, enabling the service desk to assign the problem to the right resource for detailed analysis and repair.
- Permits efficient problem triage and speeds diagnosis and resolution.
- Notifies affected users of an incident based on service-to-user mapping information maintained in the CMDB.
- Manages virtual and cloud resources with the same rigor and discipline as physical resources.
“Our business users are constantly asking for new technologies, and it’s essential that we be able to monitor those technologies as soon as they go into production.”— Philippe Peter, Solutions Architect, Societe Generale
Read the Societe Generale story