Bringing the intelligent enterprise to life
As AI and automation become foundational to service management, IT organizations must evolve to meet new expectations for service delivery. The next stage of the service management journey embraces and integrates cognitive technologies to create the new intelligent enterprise.
Every business making use of digital technologies is pushing to fundamentally advance human productivity. Embedding and enabling cognitive capabilities into Digital Workplace will revolutionize people-centric experiences in the workplace.
- Intelligent: Predictive analysis provides fast and accurate results
- Conversational: Virtual agents understand your queries
- Personalized: Chatbots provide relevant and targeted information
The future of service delivery is one where enterprises make full use of intelligent systems to achieve new levels of agility, productivity, and efficiency. By embedding cognitive capabilities into existing service management processes, you can transform the way your agents deliver services.
- Agile: Complete tasks faster, improving productivity and agility across service delivery experiences
- Efficient: Enhance the level of service and improve SLAs with reductions in cycle time
- Scalable: Scale by automating repetitive and mundane tasks, freeing expensive resources for innovative and people-focused work
Enterprises can infuse and embed predictive intelligence into their existing applications. Cognitive service enabled through the platform will allow developers to leverage AI capabilities in the context of their applications and business needs.
- Out-of-box intelligence: Immediate access to leverage AI and machine learning capabilities
- Flexible: Leverage any engine of your choice
- Evolutionary: Evolve your existing applications with minimal risk and at your own pace
Cognitive Service Management - Enabling the Future of Service