Provide best-practice-based ITIL incident and problem management across the digital enterprise
Automate incident and problem management workflow to reduce the number of incidents handled, improve resolution times, and prevent future incidents. Based on ITIL® best practices, Remedy Incident and Problem Management 9 capabilities give IT comprehensive visibility into the vital connections between IT infrastructure and business services.
- Integrate all IT service support functions, including change, asset, service-level, service-request, identity, and knowledge management.
- Achieve lower call volumes with business user self-service capabilities of MyIT.
- Gain direct visibility into business priorities through integration with a single CMDB.
- Align to ITIL best practices quickly and cost-effectively with expert services, comprehensive training, and out-of-the-box ITIL processes.
Optimize IT staff efficiency
ITIL CMDB visibility
See how incidents and problems impact critical business services with Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
Out-of-the-box incident resolution
Efficient resolution of incidents via auto-assignment, incident enrichment, proactive incident matching and knowledge search, team collaboration, impact analysis and other workflow automation.
Variety of intake options
Options for intake of new incidents include self-service, chat, social, registration by Service Desk agents, email, and web services.
Best-practice problem management
Identify and remove defects from the IT infrastructure to eliminate recurring incidents and stabilize the environment.
Root cause analysis is accelerated via auto-assignment, service impact analysis, insight into configuration data (CMDB), and other workflow automation.
Proactive business insight
KPI dashboards and process-specific reports provide valuable insight to prioritize resources and actions to resolve incidents with the highest business impact first.
Take a closer look
- Powerful, proven workflow engine enabling automation of incident and problem processes
- Intuitive user experience for rapid incident and problem creation and closure
- Reduced call volumes by providing business users MyIT self-service capabilities
- Multi-tenant architecture supporting service desk consolidation for global enterprises
- Built-in process flow taskbar and interactive process model based on ITIL
Part of your comprehensive digital service management solution
Remedy Service Management Suite is an enterprise service management platform built natively for mobile with an intuitive, people-centric user experience that makes your whole organization more productive.
The Remedy 9 Service Desk license enables you to manage incidents, problems, and service requests, and you can empower your business users with the MyIT self-service app.