Server management and automation for speed and performance
Automate server management for better security and compliance. BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
- Achieve compliance with pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP
- Increase IT efficiency by up to 87% with an intelligent, closed loop for automated remediation
- Drastically reduce the time required to assess the impact of change and develop remediation plans
- Reduce deployment failures, and manage complexity and scalability across environments
Network management and automation to safeguard your physical and virtual network
Network automation and management software reduces network outages and downtime by automating configuration, change, and compliance processes. BladeLogic Network Automation helps IT operations:
- Natively detect network vulnerabilities without the need for additional hardware
- Perform scan-less audits across a diverse network environment without degrading performance
- Remediate security risks and non-compliant devices in minutes
- Guarantee compliance with best practices and regulatory standards
Database administration and automation for high speed digital innovation
Database administration helps database operations teams to provision, patch, configure, and maintain databases in a fully automated fashion. Today’s digital enterprises rely on high performing databases to drive faster, smarter applications. BladeLogic Database Automation ensures databases start off and remain highly compliant without sacrificing speed.
- Automate compliance checks, reducing >100 steps down to a few minutes of effort
- Rapidly harden databases from a variety of vendors, saving man hours
- Improve service by reducing downtime and resolving issues faster
- Manage risk by enforcing new controls and policies
Data center discovery mapping for a holistic view of your IT systems and how they deliver business services
BMC Discovery for Multi-Cloud automates asset discovery and application dependency mapping to build a holistic view of all your data center assets, multi-cloud services, and their relationships.
- Minimize change risks by empowering your Change Advisory Board with trusted dependency data to evaluate change impact
- Restore service faster by replacing dependence on tribal knowledge with reliable configuration and relationship data
- Ensure compliance and secure data center operations
- Prevent outages when moving data center assets for consolidation, multi-cloud, and virtualization projects